Attorney Roy Nowell handles legal matters in multiple areas of law.
Committed to providing you with reliable service
Roy advocates for his clients in personal injury, criminal law, youth court, chancery matters and other general areas of law. Mr. Nowell previously practiced in the Jackson, Mississippi, area as well as the Laurel-Hattiesburg area. Currently based in Gulfport, Mississippi, Mr. Nowell is familiar with the courts throughout all of south Mississippi. Roy draws on his skill and experience to help you resolve your legal problem, and no matter what your case involves, he is focused on a successful result. Please read his profile page to learn more about his professional background.
Knowledgeable in multiple areas of the law
Roy is in his 17th year of practice and a vast majority of his experience is in litigation. He has a thorough understanding of multiple areas of law and can adapt his practice and strategy to meet the dynamics of your case. He will work hard to help you get the best possible results in your case.
- Personal Injury: Personal injury is a serious matter that can affect your health, your job, your family and your future. If you have suffered an injury because of somebody else’s negligence, you need an experienced personal injury attorney by your side. Mr. Nowell will give you a clear picture of the financial recovery that may be available to you.
- Youth Court: Any family involved in a youth court issue is undergoing stress, because these issues are often personal and important. Mr. Nowell understands and appreciates these issues. In areas involving our children and loved ones, you deserve an attorney that will rigorously pursue justice on your behalf.
- Criminal Law: Mr. Nowell understands that criminal charges can often be a life-altering event. He also recognizes that, despite your circumstances, you are entitled to a competent legal defense of the charges against you. Roy also represents clients in Municipal Court seeking to enforce, or defend, domestic abuse protection orders.
- Wills: Drafting a will is an important and necessary step in your life, allowing you to make your intentions known about a number of important issues. To make your will effective as well as valid, it is essential to consult with an experienced attorney.
- Chancery Matters: Roy handles a variety of chancery matters including guardianships and other general issues.
When you retain Roy Nowell as your attorney, you can be assured that he is fully qualified to take on your case.
Contact Mr. Nowell’s office today
Roy sees your case through from start to finish. He will work diligently with you to address your legal concerns. His office is conveniently located only two blocks from the Harrison County Courthouse in Gulfport, Mississippi. Call the firm today at 228-860-8525 to arrange your legal consultation or contact the firm online.